Terms and Conditions of Rental
All Renters MUST HAVE BOATING EXPERIENCE and assume complete responsibility for the boat, engine and equipment and agree to following termes stated below:
The renter will be giving a complete check out, chart briefing and care is instruction for all rental equipment.
1. To return the boat, engine and equipment in like condition as when taken, bing fully responsible for all damages and/or loss. NOTE: A $30.00 cleaning fee will be added when applicable.
2. To have knowledge of and comply with all rules and regulations controlling boat operation.
3. To operate the boat ONLY in the Abaco Sound from Little Harbour to the south and Guana Cay to the north.
NO OCEAN USE IS PERMITTED!
NO NAME CAY IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED!
4. To use the boat ONLY DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS.
5. Must use due care and diligence while renting the boat.
6. will NOT exceed the designated number of passengers.
7. To return the boat refueled no later than 4:30 p.m. on the last day.
NOTE: A late fee of $50.00 will be charged for boats returned later than 4:30p.m.
8. To leave a credit card imprint as a security deposit against any damage/loss to the boat, engine and equipment.
To purposely neglect these instructions will result in the termination of the rental
and the renter will forfeit all monies paid.